2014 Year End Real Estate Market Update for Cuyahoga Falls
Home sales statistics for Cuyahoga Falls for 2014 for single family homes are:
- 577 Homes sold in 2014 or 48 per month
- Median list price was $109,900
- Median sales price was $106,900 or 97.47% of list price
- Median Days on Market time was 51 days
Statistics for single family homes currently listed for sale:
- 209 Active listings for single family homes
- Median list price is $114,000
- Median Days on the Market time is 93 days
At the 2014 sales rate of 48 single family home sales per month, there is currently a 4.3 month supply of single family homes available in Cuyahoga Falls.
A real estate market is generally considered to be "balanced" when the supply of available listings is in the 5 to 6 month range. Less than 5 is considered to be a seller's market.
If you are thinking about listing your home for sale, now would be a good time before the early spring market (February and March) when an influx of new listings will create a more balanced market and more home listings to compete with.
Do you have questions about selling? About the current value of your home? Call me for a FREE no obligation consultation. I'll be glad to help.
Tony Morganti, CRS, ABR